Sunday, September 13, 2015

Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda ~


I've been debating with myself whether or not I should breed Totty again. She just came into season and I still haven't decided.

Her last litter was with Calvin and produced some stunning puppies. The trouble with breeding her now is that the litter would be ready to leave home around the first of the new year - perhaps January - and that's a really rough time to let pups go here in Michigan.

Here's the latest photo of Kippa winning her second Championship point this weekend. All of the pups in this litter are standouts!

Vinlands Kippa Jane
 
And Kippa's formal win photo: -


 
 This is a shocking pink large sedum that I've had for several years. When I moved up north I brought a couple of divisions with me.
 
 
It occasionally either mutates or reverts to an earlier white flowered color version.
 
 
I removed a white flowered portion and this year this stunning white flowered form produced this stunning plant.
 
 
This is the gorgeous old garden sedum standby "Autumn Joy" - aptly named. The bees love all the sedums.

Our Moon and Venus

Our Moon and Venus



.It's time to start moving my bonsai and some select houseplants indoors before frosts become a concern. The dogs are an enormous help(?)

No comments: