Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday, August 22, 2014

Interesting quote: -

"We cannot become who we need to be by remaining who we are." - unattributed.

I went to the Royal Oak house yesterday and did some cleaning up in the backyard for the new owners - closing should on September 12. Ron Rocz, my real estate agent, said the family would like to close before then if possible

While there John Cynar stopped by to help me take a few divisions of old plant-friends. I am leaving all of my plants behind - which is sad for me - but I have taken a few small divisions of some of my favorites and also some of the old legacy plants I've acquired since my age was in the single digits.

Normally August is NOT the time to transplant and the clay "soil" up here is terrible but I think and hope I can pull virtually all of them through. I'm good at that.

No comments: