Thursday, April 16, 2015

Lizzie and Tully Lulu at Home

The new Icelandic Sheepdog litter sisters, Vinlands Elisabeth and Vinlands Tully Lulu, are right at home with their new families. They have grown since they left - which is really hard to believe because they just left! Clicking on the photos will enlarge them.



Tully Lulu working hard with David after their flight back to Oregon. Is that bliss or what?

 Tully face to face with - - Tully
 
 Lizzie stalking the wild asparagus in Alabama.

Lizzie with new best bud Bell.

Bell and Lizzie
 
I am so very grateful for the photos and the news that my new families send me. I have such mixed emotions when I send the pups off into the world.  It's so gratifying for me to see how happy the fur kids are with their new canine-human families. It's nice to see the beginnings of their new full lives.

No comments: