Saturday, January 3, 2015

Saturday, January 3, 2015

First some snow today and now it's freezing drizzle accompanied by strong winds "pinging" the front windows. I love it.

Seems, however, that the dogs are reluctant to go out (unless I go with them which is NOT fun).


Sunna, daughter of Foothills Laki and Vinlands Totty, had four daughters recently. They are all doing well, of course. With Deb and Mike's permission, here are some photos of Sunna and Mori's pups.

 

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them.

If you might be interested in talking with Deb and Mike to find out more about the mother and father and their pups and possibly adopting one of the girls, here's their contact information: -  mlmddh@yahoo.com

Here are photos of mom and dad of the four girls. The inbreeding score is 0.19% (less than 1%!) - which is really good. Hips and eyes are good for both parents.

Mori-Bjorn
(AKC & UKC Champion)
 
Sunna
(AKC Champion)

I read - a lot - and I frequently come across stuff that I wish I had been able to say. Some recent stuff: -

"If you're not trying to live your dream, what are you doing here?" - Year of Living Dangerously

And along similar lines: -
"Tell me what it is you plan to do with your one wild and precious life." - The Summer Day - Mary Oliver

In case we have puppies here, I've been fantasizing about names: Tola, Leah, Mira, Ruta, Xolotol (show-low-toll - Aztec or Inca name?), Mazatma, Skell (both Klamath Indian nouns).

I've been having eye twitches which sometimes happens when I'm stressed. My eye know before my conscious brain does. Now I need to figure out the "why", then it will go away.

No comments: