Saturday, March 14, 2015

Violet

Violet, one of my two rescue cats, was found on the streets of downtown Birmingham and taken for a check up to Gasow where I used to take all my Icelandic Sheepdogs. My good friend Jerry Catalina has a female Golden Retriever named Olive and I used to sometimes call Violet, Olive and could not figure out for the life of me, why. It's almost the same name, letters rearranged.

Violet's annoyed at me because, she says, "You take photos of those %$#&*! dogs all the time and hardly ever take photos of us." Clicking on photos enlarges them.

 Here's I Ching by the Clivia.


 Violet in her temporary "kitchen" while we have puppies.

Use your imagination.
The icebergs on Lake Huron look like clouds in a summer sky, eh? 
Things to come!



The setting sun today lit up the birch bark trees and the gray skies and Lake Huron behind them made for a nice contrast. No puppy photos today - thanks to Violet and I Ching.

No comments: